Hello everyone! I hope summer has been a fun, exciting and a relaxing time for you! I’ve dropped off the blog grid for the past couple weeks, mostly due to an increase in my work hours and also trying to get all my student loan payments and the like situated. However, in the mean time I have received my IPSY bag and the new Hautelook summer bag and will be in the process of posting those blogs for you for July! Till then, I was tagged by http://www.littlecupofrandom.com/ (Shauna) for the Would You Rather Tag! Her blog is just full of awesomeness and updated often so please stop by and check her out!
Let’s get started with my first tag!
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
This one is tough, mostly because I do tend to wear a lot of eye makeup. I don’t feel complete if I don’t have at least 2-3 different eye shadow shades or one of my Maybellene Color Tattoos (especially Bad to the Bronze)! However, I would have to say I would rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows then all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses. I can easily choose a fun eyeliner color that can help to serve as an eyeshadow, especially if I smudge it. Mascara can helps make your eyes pop and no eye shadow look, no matter how dramatic, would look right without mascara so its a must no matter what. All my family and friends know I own about a million lip glosses and lip products so I definitely need those in my life! I’m not a huge lipstick person but I do have to say, I have used one of the lipsticks I’ve received this month in my Hautelook Bag (LOVING my new NYX lipstick in Margarita).
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
As much as I don’t like super long hair, I don’t think I would want to intentionally chop all of it off. My hair is so thick that I tend to wear it in an updo anyway so I would just continue to throw it up into some sort of a pony, bun, or twisty thing I call a hairdo anyway, no matter the length.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
If this was a question asked of me last year, I would have to say neither, because I didn’t really own any blush. Now I own quite a few and I have to say, a good blush can really help make a look. It can add such a healthy glow and brightens your face. I am in love with The Balm InStain blush sample in Swiss Dot that I received in my July Birchbox! I have to say, for such a small sample, it has lasted a long time due to its highly pigmented color. It’s a lovely coral color so I would have to say coral cheek.
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
This would be a tough one because there is just so many high quality makeup products that I’ve wanted to try recently but clothes tend to last longer! I already have a ton of clothes that I love so this is kind of crazy…. I would have to choose makeup!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would have to say lipstick as an eyeliner. I actually think a good lipstick would last pretty well as a creamy eyeliner if you had a good eye lid primer like NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Oh Sephora most definitely. My cousin Jen and I were there for about 3 hours one day and could have probably stayed much longer if we didn’t want to make a stop at LUSH. Sephora is amazing because you can try out any product that you would want to purchase. I always feel confident with what I’m buying because I’ve already tried it out!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color. I rarely wear a color on my lips anyway, I’m more of a sheer gloss or lip balm person. I love to wear multiple eye shadows at once and to change it up often so I need my palettes and color choices!
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in the winter! I wear a tank top and shorts all year round in my apartment because I like to be cool. Jeans function all year round too and so do short sleeved shirts!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Oh definitely bright nails. I love orange, yellow, red, and pink polishes! Bright colors make me happy.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I love my lip products too much so I would have to say eye product. I can’t live without some type of lip gloss or balm.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
My hair is almost always in a twisty messy bun. It’s quick and simple and I don’t need a mirror. If I’m going to do anything else, I have to put in effort so I wouldn’t mind a messy bun all the time!
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Easy. Lip gloss=survival. I need my gloss!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
I really do hate eyebrows, they are so annoying sometimes. Mine grow so fast and get thick and bushy. I always have to go get them waxed anyway so I guess if I finally had enough and shaved them in a fit of eyebrow rage, I would definitely Sharpie them in. I have the blackest eyebrows anyway and who doesn’t have a black Sharpie laying around already?
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
Oh definitely nailpolish. Makeup is essential for me!
Blogs I Am Tagging:
I love your blogs and if you would do this tag! I look forward to reading your posts! Thanks again to Shauna for tagging me!
* I will have my July IPSY review and my HauteLook Summer bag Review up by Thursday because its almost August Birchbox time!!