Summer and I have a love/hate relationship. I love the family get togethers, picnics & opportunities to travel but I am not a particular fan of the heat. I much prefer the chilly snowy magical weather of Winter. Nevertheless, Summer happens every year & is always filled with fun!
Here are some of my makeup favorites for the month of June!
1. COVERGIRL PLUMPIFY BLASTPRO BY LASHBLAST WATERPROOF MASCARA- absolutely LOVE the brush for this mascara. It separates my lashes & builds awesome length!
2. SMASHBOX X-RATED MASCARA- Smashbox makes amazing mascaras and this one is no different. I love this mascara. The brush isn’t my favorite but the formula is fantastic & I love the way my lashes look!
3. Maybellene EYESTUDIO® COLORTATTOO® 24HR CREAM GEL EYE SHADOW in Painted Purple & Tenacious Teal- LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Though you could just use these by themselves for a splash of color on your lids, I use them as a base for eyeshadow to really make the colors I use pop. It also helps the eyeshadow stay put!
4. Hey Honey 24Seven: Day & Night Revitalizing Cream- Such a great moisturizer. You can use it both as a face and eye area moisturizer which saves time!
5. NYX soft spoken liquid suede cream lipstick- I am not much of a lipstick person but this color drew me in quick & kept me wanting to keep using it! It’s such a sweet color that adds just the right amount of pinky brown to my lips.
6.Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette- Urban Decay makes my favorite eyeshadows. This palette has 10 shades of smooth, silky lovely colors that I wear pretty much every day. I can create a simple clean work day makeup look & a fun ready to party look with this palette.
7. Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray- I live on the East Coast of the USA which is MASSIVELY HUMID during the summer. A setting spray is a must and this one is great!
Click Here to see my video of my June favorites to see swatches of the products!